QueenGnome's Domain

Welcome the fruit of my gnomes.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In Remembrace Madeline (Madge) Merry 16 yrs.


I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again.

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too.

I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.

All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.

Your memory is a keepsake from which I'll never part.

God has you in His arms, I have you in my heart.

We will meet again soon in heaven!

Love from,

Stella, Bill, All your Grandchildren, Great grandchildren, Great great grandchildren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Queen Gnome said...

Miss you Mum..Thanks Barb the poem says everything that is in my hearst..Love QMG

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home