QueenGnome's Domain

Welcome the fruit of my gnomes.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving




This Thanksgiving I wanted to let you all know that I am so thankful that you are my family. God really blessed me with each and everyone of you and I know he will bless me in the years to come with more family members.
I am thankful that we are close, even though we are miles apart in our hearts we are very close.
So when you sit down for your Thanksgiving meal and thank the Lord for your food and your loved ones sharing it with you, I ask you to pray for the men and women deployed over seas fighting for our freedom and can't be home with their loved ones. I ask you to pray for the families that dont have what we have. I ask you to pray for the homeless that are eating at a shelter or that dont have anything at all, pray that the Good Lord will watch over them and keep them safe and warm in his loving embrace.
I ask that when you see someone down on their luck don't just walk pass them like they are nothing say hello give them a smile let them know that someone cares and that God loves them, give them hope.
Have A Safe And Blessed Thanksgiving!
Love All Ya All,
Barb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home